Herbs of Gold Activated B Complex (30 Caps)
Herbs of Gold are devoted to producing a 'gold standard' range of therapeutic herbal and nutritional supplements to nourish Australians with quality products.
Herbs of Gold Activated B Complex contains activated B vitamins, including B2, B6, methylfolate (folate) and mecobalamin (B12), to help support energy production and assist in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Activated B Complex aids in the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Activated B Complex helps maintain nervous system function and supports a healthy stress response in the body and emotional wellbeing.
- Activated B Complex contains B5 and the active form of B6 (pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate) to support healthy adrenal gland function.
- B vitamins support the health and production of red blood cells and supports cardiovascular system health.
- Activated B Complex contains mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin), the active form of vitamin B12. Other forms of vitamin B12, such as cyanocobalamin, need to be converted to co-methylcobalamin for use in the body.
- Activated B Complex contains methylfolate (levomefolic acid), the active form of folate.
- Methylfolate and vitamin B12 support memory and cognitive function. Methylfolate also helps reduce homocysteine levels.
Ingredients: Thiamin (vitamin B1) 22.3mg, Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 18.3mg, Nicotinamide 25mg, Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 22.9mg, Pyroxidine (vitamin B6) 15.95mg, Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) 400mcg, Co-methylcobalamin (vitamin B12) 400mcg