Liquorice Root (100 Caps)
Traditionally, Liquorice has been used as an expectorant to help relieve mucous congestion in the upper respiratory tract and to assist healthy digestion. Liquorice extracts are now used extensively as ingredients in cough drops, syrups, tonics, laxatives and other preparations.
Traditionally used to:
- Aid in the relief of respiratory catarrh
- Symptomatic relief of indigestion
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
- Traditionally been used to help remove catarrh and temporarily relieve coughs by loosening mucus and assisting with expectoration.
- Traditionally used to help digestion and provide relief of mild digestive disorders such as indigestion, distention, belching and flatulence.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS: Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) root powder 425mg
- Adults: Take two capsules with a meal three times daily.
- Children 6-12 years: Take one capsule with a meal three times daily.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications.
- People with kidney disease or high blood pressure should seek advice from a healthcare practitioner before consuming this product.
- Always read the label if symptoms persist contact your health care practitioner.
- If coughing persists, consult your Doctor or Healthcare Professional.
- Adults only.